Business Plan phase of the feasability study of new fueling facilities and services up to turnkey in 2014
As a study and consultancy company, EUROTRANS Consultants dConsultants has all required skills to carry on an economic et financial reflexion and suggest the most suitable recommendations to facilitate the realization of an equipment project.
For this kind of study,EUROTRANS Consultants bcan benefit from its skills in 4 fields:
- Market survey
- Strategy and company strategy
- Audit Finance Management
- Logistics and production
EUROTRANS expertise in carrying economic market surveys and feasibility studies is recognized, notably for transport infrastructures projects and pipeline and petroleum distribution plant worldwide projects. These equipments, mainly operational now, were set up in very different law and economic conditions in France and abroad.
The company’s skill, focused on uphill studies, regularly led her to act as a project management assistant in a project administration and sales in order to prepare project management and financing (bank financing, international funding, PPP, call for interest, project management assistance…), or infrastructures or services subcontracting.
EUROTRANS Consultants successively carried on studies or assistance for realisation of :
- Petroleum products port terminals (Lorient, Tangiers…)
- Localising and building inland petroleum depots at the clientele centroid (Morocco…)
- Business plans required for financing pipelines (Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso…)
- New organizations for supply and distributing depots and gas stations
- Jet A1 farms direct management by the airport (Pierrefonds)
- New airport fuel farms (Djeddah, Lyons, Basel-Mulhouse, Paris-Le Bourget, Lille….)
- New airports refuelling systems with hydrant or trucks (Lybia, Iraq…)
- Airport new refuelling systems (Lille, Réunion…)
- Optimizing fuel road distribution for gas stations and final consumers (Réunion…)